We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

10 day Itinerary for Spain

Sunnyvale...
2 posts
Save Topic
10 day Itinerary for Spain

We are planning to visit Spain in the month of May for 10 days. We plan to do Madrid and Barcelona for 3 nights each (6 nights). We have another 4 days and would like to consider either or few of the following.

1. Sevilla,

2. Granada,

3. Valencia.

Can we do all or if we have to pick which one(s) should we pick and why?

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
30,787 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 10 day Itinerary for Spain

You could take the train Madrid to Seville to Granada www.renfe.com/EN/viajeros/index.html

Fly Granada to Barcelona www.vueling.com

www.madridtourist.info www.timeout.com/madrid

www.sevillaonline.es

www.lovegranada.com Alhambra tickets www.ticketmaster.es

www.barcelonaturisme.com www.timeout.com/barcelona

Accommodation www.venere.com

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
59,179 posts
3,578 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 10 day Itinerary for Spain

Samirkopal:

You do not have time for Valencia. I would stay 2 nights in Granada and 2 in Seville.

For train travel:

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g187514-c80518/Madrid…

A very good central hotel in Seville is the Hotel Becquer, where I usually stay. It is walkable to most sights.

In Madrid do one day trip to Toledo or Segovia. Read the top questions in the Madrid forum for these day trips.

I lived most of my life in San Jose before retiring to Spain.

Edited: 22 January 2014, 05:00
Sunnyvale...
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: 10 day Itinerary for Spain

Thanks for your reply.

Can you send me a link or a list of things that are a must do in Madird, Barcelona, Sevilla and Granada?

I am a big fan of Real Madrid and will definitely be visiting the Santiago Bernabéu.

4. Re: 10 day Itinerary for Spain

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 January 2015, 06:37