We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for a travel agent for trip to Spain

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
3 posts
170 reviews
Save Topic
Looking for a travel agent for trip to Spain

I am looking for a travel agency to use for a trip to Spain. If anyone has used an agency that specializes in Spain and was pleased with them, I would love to hear about it. I did look through the existing posts and found a few, but most of the posts were several years old.

Thanks.

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
61,284 posts
3,655 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for a travel agent for trip to Spain

Hmm:

I would look for a travel agency in your city. I am sure there is one that has experience with Spain.

2. Re: Looking for a travel agent for trip to Spain

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 July 2014, 16:06
Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Leeds, Bradford
Level Contributor
21,083 posts
338 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for a travel agent for trip to Spain

Reported post #2 as spam/advertising. Totally wrong forum anyway - this is Spain and not Nepal.

Chicago, Illinois
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Looking for a travel agent for trip to Spain

If anyone needs a travel agency for Spain, we highly recommend Totally Spain. We worked with Belen and Ana long distance via email and it was a great experience. They really know their stuff.

We traveled to three cities in southern Spain and then several days in Madrid for a conference. They organized hotels, train tix and private guides for us. What was so great is that they picked perfect locations for the hotels and had the time schedule to the point where we were never rushing, but never waiting around either.

it was really a pleasure having someone else organize these details for us. They offer much more, but we were focused on learning about each city and its history.

Even though they didn't help us plan anything in Madrid, they still sent some good information about sights and restaurants (although the restaurant listing for each city seemed a bit out of date. But we had no trouble finding our own places.)

The highlight for us were the guides they arranged. They were on time, very knowledgeable, still excited about what they could share with us and their cities, and had endless energy.

This was a splurge for us, but now that we've done a trip this way, I don't want to go back to planning it all myself anymore!

5. Re: Looking for a travel agent for trip to Spain

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 November 2015, 06:16