We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First time in PDC, a bit disappointed.

Horley, United...
Level Contributor
39 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
First time in PDC, a bit disappointed.

We have just come back from two weeks in PDC. What can i say. Its not for us. If its like what we saw at this time of year, would hate it in kids holiday season.

There are so many bars & restaurants, that all you get is hassle from people outside the places. You cant even look at a menu without being hassled, they even cross the road to try & get you to go in.

The sun was nice & hot, the locals were kind, when we found some, but dont do harassment when on holiday, i have never said no thanks so many times in one night & they keep following you.

The only good things about PDC are The Island Bar & the Casa Cabana restaurant, both are in the old town.

As my wife said, a kiss me quick Blackpool holiday abroad.

Shame.

Malaga, Spain
Level Contributor
63,618 posts
3,726 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: First time in PDC, a bit disappointed.

Surrey:

Next trip come to Andalucía, the real Spain. We have beautiful monuments in Granada, Cordoba, Seville and Malaga that will interest you. The people here are very friendly to tourists, but will not hassle you.

Horley, United...
Level Contributor
39 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: First time in PDC, a bit disappointed.

Thank you.

Sounds better, will bear that in mind for next year.

3. Re: First time in PDC, a bit disappointed.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 July 2015, 05:17