We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Europe in December!

Orlando, Florida
11 posts
Save Topic
Europe in December!

Hello everyone! This is my first time posting in a travel forum, so bear with me!

A friend and I are traveling to Europe in December of this year. We are going on a tour which travels to London, Paris and Rome from the 5th-15th.

We wanted to extend the trip and travel more places on our own after the tour is over. We wanted to travel to Venice, Florence, and Pisa in italy. We want to travel to Switzerland, perhaps lucerne or Zermatt? We want to travel to Amsterdam in the Netherlands. Dublin in Ireland, and Possibly bits of Spain.

I know we sound crazy but its a trip of a lifetime. Do you have any suggestions on which cities we could stay in the places? Or especially how we can travel from one place to another/which order?

We like both the city and scenic views, for instance, in Switzerland wed like to be in a small town we maybe views of the mountains.

Sorry to be a bother, but Ive never travelled to a place like europe before so planning is so difficult. I've been planning for about 6 months. And its so difficult when I can't find plane tickets or flights this early!

Thank you so much!

1. Re: Europe in December!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 September 2015, 06:16