We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

andalusia trip february HELP

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
339 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
andalusia trip february HELP

I have read thru books and this site for weeks and need help deciding .Unsure if I just have information overload.I fly into and out of malaga I then have 7 days including travel days. I definitly want to see granada,and ronda, my problem is seville everyone says this is not to be missed. we are in our 35and 40 active love small villages,culture local people ,and resturants. Does seville have a big city feel? We are spending several days in Rome before Spain so am not overly interested in historic sites.We want local culture and a good feel of spain food culture and people.please help me decide

option1 :day1 fly into malaga head to granada spend 2 nights,:head to seville spend 2 nights,: then to ronda 1 night, then to :malaga 1 night fly home

option 2:fly into malaga head to granada spend 2 nights: head to some where near the coast for 4 nights take a day trip to ronda and possible morroco.

please help me decide I can rent a car but, I am thinking of using public transportation thanks

Germany
Level Contributor
2,136 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: andalusia trip february HELP

If you like smaller towns visit Cordoba instead of Sevilla.

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
339 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: andalusia trip february HELP

thanks anyone else???

Madrid, Spain
Level Contributor
7,482 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: andalusia trip february HELP

My vote is for option 1. Coast resorts are bored in February.

Bring a sweater because the nights of Granada are cold in winter.

4. Re: andalusia trip february HELP

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 September 2009, 10:21