We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cadiz or Tarifa?

London
10 posts
Save Topic
Cadiz or Tarifa?

Hiii, i will be in Seville for 6 days in July, but i am only planning to spend a couple days there.... and the other 4 by the coast as i feel 6 days only in Seville i will be cooked alive!!

I like the look of Cadiz and Tarifa.... which do you guys recommend? I'd live to go somewhere that isn't overly crowded, and has quite pleasant water to go swimming in!

Thanks in advance for any comments or suggestions! :)

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa de la Luz
Level Contributor
20,739 posts
280 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cadiz or Tarifa?

If I was a kite surfer then would head for Tarifa. Cadiz has everything you want really but also consider the neighbouring places like Chiclana coast - La Barossa - or even Conil.

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
61,243 posts
3,655 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cadiz or Tarifa?

Andaluz:

There are many more things to see in Cadiz than Tarifa. The wind in Tarifa is too strong for me.

London
10 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Cadiz or Tarifa?

Okay great! I simply looked at those two places because they have pretty direct routes via Alsa..... are there any other nice coastal towns not too far from Seville that are worth visiting?

Northampton, MA
Level Contributor
3,955 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cadiz or Tarifa?

How about Chiclana, La Barossa, Conil.

5. Re: Cadiz or Tarifa?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 June 2013, 05:16