We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Romantic Apaertment

Birmingham
Level Contributor
56 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Romantic Apaertment

Hi Im looking for accomodation for 3 nights some where in Andalucia/ southern spain. I want an apartment/condo suitable for 2 people with a pool and wifi access. Money is not a problem. Looking for somewhere 29th - 2nd april.

Anyone have any suggestion or reccomendations of villas or best areas in andalucia to visit?

thanks

Jon

Olvera, Spain
Level Contributor
2,762 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Romantic Apaertment

Hi Jon

Oodles of places to choose from. Firstly where are you flying into, how far do you want to go from the airport. Would this journey be by arranged transfer, public transport or are you planning on renting a car. We holiday in Chiclana de la Frontera, Cádiz on the Costa de la Luz (Atlantic Coast) and also inland Cádiz at Olvera. On the coast we generally rent from www.ownersdirect.co.uk

As far as using a pool is concerned I think you are a bit early in the year for that. A couple of years ago we holidayed at Easter a little north of Barcelona (apologies, opposite coast and a good deal further north). My husband dived into the hotel's pool and I have never seen him cross a pool and pull himself out quicker in all the years I have known him. The average temperature during daytime was 22-25º but the pool was slightly warmer than 'Baltic'. Added to this Andalucía has had a very wet winter thus far, Olvera which is a two hour drive north of Málaga woke up to 10 cms of snow on 28 February, a very unusual occurrence.

Saludos. Lindsay

2. Re: Romantic Apaertment

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 March 2014, 05:19