Planning my trip and wish to have some feedback on feasibility and some queries I have.
Bf n i r celebrating our anniversary this trip! :)
I am spending 6-7 days in barcelona before flying down to Granada
Will be visiting Alhambra and the city centre, planning on spending 2 days there before travelling to ronda (half day)and then Seville (2 days)(if possible, stopping by Cadiz). From Seville I will take a train to madrid for another 3 days. We r not exactly the museum kind of pple, maybe just visit 1-2 museums. We like to feel culture and see scenarios.
1) I shd arrive in Granada city centre ard 12pm. I read on TA tt best time to go to Alhambra will be 830am. Is it not wise to take the 1400 tour? It's indoor right? Any specialty to take the night tour?
2) considering staying inside Alhambra in parador de Granada vs Alhambra palace(right outside the Alhambra ) or just staying in the city centre. What's ur views?
3) from Granada I shd be driving to ronda. Anyone drove long this stretch before? Izzit a nice scenic route?
4) is half day good enough for ronda? Or shd I do justice by giving it 1 day and probably staying over?
5) am thinking of cutting short my barcelona days to give more days to Seville. I won't be doing any day trips from barcelona nor Seville. Do u think 7 days in barcelona is too much?
Looking forward to hear from all of u