We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Andalucia attractions tickets

Cairo, Egypt
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Topic
Andalucia attractions tickets

Hi All:

I will visit Malaga, Seville, Granada, and Cordoba next August and I would like to know the following:

- What is the best attractions I must visit ?

- What the price for these attractions ?

- What best time to buy the tickets ?

- what is the best time to visit these attractions ?

Thanks....

Olvera, Spain
Level Contributor
2,879 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Andalucia attractions tickets

Hi,

If you look a little up and to the right of where your question box is you will see a link to "What are the best sights in Andalucía" or click here:

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g187428-c108074/Andal…

this is a lot of reading but it will give you a better understanding of the region and let you decide what is important to you. Similarly you can click on the other links and do a bit of research. Once you have made a list of the places you would like to visit another website which I quite like is www.andalucia.com or do a Google search for the places you have listed. Many will have their own webpage.

Saludos. Lindsay

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
59,264 posts
3,585 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Andalucia attractions tickets

Hardest:

Read the top questions in the forum of each city to see what the sights are that you are interested in.

3. Re: Andalucia attractions tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 May 2014, 06:16