We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

3/4 Short Guided Hiking Tour

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
159 posts
154 reviews
Save Topic
3/4 Short Guided Hiking Tour

Hi

Does anyone know of any operator who provides a hiking break for less than a week, difficult to find! Trying to get away in Sept., wld love the sierra nevada mountains but open to suggestions.

please dont advise a self guided trip as thats not on the cards.

thankyou

Oswestry, United...
Level Contributor
5,144 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 3/4 Short Guided Hiking Tour

Not particularly a big interest of mine, I will walk but I do not hike and not the area you asked about but ask Eva Bartek perhaps - http://www.green-nomads.com/

Edinburgh, Scotland
Level Contributor
1,042 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 3/4 Short Guided Hiking Tour

I second the above recommendation. Eva is an excellent guide based in the Sierra de Grazalema area (which I think is much nicer than Sierra Nevada). I don't think she will have a set itinerary for a short week but should be able to organise a series of day walks based around the Grazelema/Monejaque area, and suggest accommodation.

Jefferson City...
Level Contributor
108 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 3/4 Short Guided Hiking Tour

I third the above recommendation! We hired her for a one-day birding walk last May and it was definitely a highlight of our trip. She is very accommodating and can tailor the area and activities to your interests.

Enjoy!

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
159 posts
154 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 3/4 Short Guided Hiking Tour

hi

thanks for the replies, although probably not what im looking for (as it walking) i have emailed her for further info.

definitly no market for short hiking breaks, something to look into!

thanks again

5. Re: 3/4 Short Guided Hiking Tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2014, 05:16