We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visiting Andalucia for 5-7 Days, what to mainly see?

Tunis
Level Contributor
4 posts
103 reviews
Save Topic
Visiting Andalucia for 5-7 Days, what to mainly see?

Good Day, I am intending to go to south Spain from Either Madrid or Barcelona end of February beginning March. Can any one advise on what are the "must see" for the south spain. Thinking to do : Granada, Cordoba, Seville as minimum, but afraid will rush and miss many things since schedule is tight. What can you advise as the best order to visit these cities, how many nights/days to spend in each, specially Seville and Cordoba. What means of transport to use, thinking mainly to save time before money since I want to spend some more time in Barcelona.

Thanks for your replies.

Brussels, Belgium
Destination Expert
for Seville
Level Contributor
4,013 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Visiting Andalucia for 5-7 Days, what to mainly see?

I think a good 7 days compromise would be 3 nights in seville, 3 nights in granada and 1 in cordoba. if limited to 5, 3 in seville and 2 in granada,and maybe a daytrip to cordoba from seville.

Edited: 13 February 2014, 12:06
Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
57,711 posts
3,574 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Visiting Andalucia for 5-7 Days, what to mainly see?

Tunisian:

My recommendation is take the train from Madrid to Cordoba. Stay 2 days.

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g187514-c80518/Madrid…

Take the train to Granada and stay 2 days. Read Buying Alhambra Tickets Online and BOOK EARLY.

Take the train to Seville and stay 3 days.

To go to Barcelona you can take the train or fly Vueling, a good low cost airline.

Tunis
Level Contributor
4 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Visiting Andalucia for 5-7 Days, what to mainly see?

Thank you Sir :)

Tunis
Level Contributor
4 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Visiting Andalucia for 5-7 Days, what to mainly see?

Thank you for your advice :) Can you advice on what are the "must see" in each city?

Edited: 13 February 2014, 13:05
5. Re: Visiting Andalucia for 5-7 Days, what to mainly see?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 February 2015, 06:19