We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wine tour near Cabo de Gata

London, United...
Level Contributor
146 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
Wine tour near Cabo de Gata

Hi all

I'm spending a week in Cabo de Gata as of tomorrow! I'd love to take in a bit of wine history too, if possible. I'm hiring a car so able to drive into the surrounding countryside. Can anyone recommend any wine tours that would be suitable?

Thanks

Aguadulce, Spain
Destination Expert
for Almeria, Province of Almeria, Province of Almeria
Level Contributor
987 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wine tour near Cabo de Gata

There are a few small local wine producers up in the Alpujarra Mountains to the north of Almeria, but nothing worth a trip out from the coast. This is not a wine region per se.

Vic

Lubrin, Spain
Level Contributor
21 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wine tour near Cabo de Gata

There is a small Bodega at Uleila del Campo not far up from the Cabo de Gata.They do tours, wine tasting etc. though you will need to contact them for details. It is called Bodegas Prefer and their website can be found with a quick search.

3. Re: Wine tour near Cabo de Gata

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 April 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Almeria