We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Does the bus station have lockers?

Which Cordoba hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
BeantownBoss
Level Contributor
21 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Does the bus station have lockers?

Hello -

I'll be coming to Cordoba for a day trip - from Granada then on to Seville. Do you know the the bus station will have lockers that can hold some decent size luggage? If so what the cost is and the chance of them filling up?

Thanks in advance!

Patrick

Curitiba, Paraná
Level Contributor
2 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
41. Re: Does the bus station have lockers?

I stopped in Cordoba for a few hours to visit the city in my way from Sevilla to Madrid by train. I left all my luggage at the "Consignas Ferroviarias" perfectly located just 50m from the train station at Av. América, 27. There are different sizes of lockers at different prices from EURO 3,00 to EURO 6,00. We had a lot of luggage, including 4 big bags, and everything fitted in 2 lockers. The owner gave us a map, recommended the main attractions and suggested a restaurant. We decided to walk to the Mezquita what took around 25min. It's a very nice walk as you will pass through gardens and plazas. I definitely recommend this place. It's perfectly located, secure and the owner provides an outstanding service. The company site is: cordoba24.info/english/html/consignas_ferrov…

42. Re: Does the bus station have lockers?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 July 2015, 05:15