We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best day for Cordoba? (want stuff to be open)

Which Cordoba hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Detroit
Level Contributor
564 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Best day for Cordoba? (want stuff to be open)

We'll be in Sevilla on a Tuesday through Friday, so our best day trip options for Cordoba is Wednesday or Thursday. ANy advice on which day is best? We want the major attractions in Cordoba to be open (occasionally free would be a bonus but my bare minimum is open!)

ati
cordoba, spain
Level Contributor
3,154 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Best day for Cordoba? (want stuff to be open)

Travellers have the right to spend their time as they want. Personal taste, hurries, desires, schedules and plans, having children... all can condition a visit.

In my opinion, it's not your level of knowledge that conditions your time of visit. It's one of the issues that I mentioned above.

It is essential to offer the widest vision. For some a short visit is enough. Perfect, this is more than nothing.

For the most, regretting not having spent more time is the conclusion.

And, above all, the most important thing is to check the sight website, to have updated and correct information.

Ulm, Germany
Level Contributor
1,397 posts
448 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Best day for Cordoba? (want stuff to be open)

what do you wonna say? People are free to go there the whole day and spend 8€ ... personally I think 45min to 1h is enough - how long do you usually spend in a church as visitor?

ati
cordoba, spain
Level Contributor
3,154 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Best day for Cordoba? (want stuff to be open)

Of course, if it were a 'church', nothing to say... =)

Edited: 27 January 2014, 09:11
14. Re: Best day for Cordoba? (want stuff to be open)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 January 2015, 07:19