We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Patios - A Christmas Celebration

ati
cordoba, spain
Level Contributor
3,154 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Patios - A Christmas Celebration

From December 20th to January4th (except December 24th, 25th and 31st and January 1st) Christmas is celebrated at some patios.

turismodecordoba.org/noticias/navidad-en-los…

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
59,193 posts
3,578 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Patios - A Christmas Celebration

ati:

This is wonderful news for tourists traveling now.

ati
cordoba, spain
Level Contributor
3,154 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Patios - A Christmas Celebration

I know, Benny. This is a possible answer to all the travellers asking for a patios visit out of the typical dates.

It would be good to remember that non perishable food is going to be collected there, as a help to the food banks and social diners.

Edited: 04 December 2013, 11:04
ati
cordoba, spain
Level Contributor
3,154 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Patios - A Christmas Celebration

zetaestaticos.com/comun/…415121.pdf

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
951 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Patios - A Christmas Celebration

I was impressed with the tourism webpage, useful information for those of us who would like to spend 3 days in Cordoba, rather than the usual day trip ( the links to walks through nice alleys and squares with historical context, for example). What a fascinating town.

ati
cordoba, spain
Level Contributor
3,154 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Patios - A Christmas Celebration

Thank you, thank you, thank you ozzie.

It's wonderful to see that (for a change) a traveller expresses the real importance of Cordoba, and appreciates its sights.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
951 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Patios - A Christmas Celebration

Ati, I have read your contributions with great interest, always very helpful and enthusiastic.... no doubt you have convinced many a tourist to invest more time in Cordoba. These forums rely on people like you helping people like me.... :)

...so, thank YOU.

Cambridge...
Level Contributor
12 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Patios - A Christmas Celebration

Ati, do you know if the Christmas patios are happening again this year?

ati
cordoba, spain
Level Contributor
3,154 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Patios - A Christmas Celebration

Helen I can say that I am almost sure, as Christmas 2013 was not the first time. But, knowing how these things are... let' stay tuned. ;)

9. Re: Patios - A Christmas Celebration

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 August 2015, 06:17