We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Equestrian show tickets????

Midland, Michigan
Level Contributor
1,060 posts
198 reviews
Save Topic
Equestrian show tickets????

Hi;

I am having a very difficult time buying tickets for the equestrian show ("Pasion y Duende del Caballo Andaluz") on September 19,20,21. I have tried for months to get them through the "official" website : reservasturismodecordoba.org/Publicacion/…

Four to three months ago, the website did not show dates for September, and now, it shows that all tickets have been sold !!!!!!. I have the feeling there is something else going on.

If anyone has any idea as how to get two tickets somewhere such as : "Travel Agencies", "Government offices" etc, I would like to hear about them.

I have emailed repeatedly with "Caballeriza Reales", but found no help there. The Caballerizas website mentions that tickets are available at some points in Cordoba, but it seems like you have to be there to buy them.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa de la Luz
Level Contributor
21,134 posts
284 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Equestrian show tickets????

It seems that those days you have the annual FERIA DEL CABALLO EN CÓRDOBA also known as CABALCOR and perhaps the organization of this event which includes judging of horses has not stated its admission prices yet or there is a delay in publicizing things. This is not uncommon in Spain.

If you wish to pursue in advance then I would contact the tourism office or the Cordoba Ecuestre people who are organizing it for clarification.

Also see this in Spanish:

www.cordobaecuestre.com/seccion/CABALCOR-45

Emails :

consorcio@turismodecordoba.org

cordoba.ecuestre@ayuncordoba.es

I imagine that you can find tickets to the venues when you are in Cordoba in September.

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
62,450 posts
3,723 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Equestrian show tickets????

jose:

You may want to see the horse show in Jerez de la Frontera.

Midland, Michigan
Level Contributor
1,060 posts
198 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Equestrian show tickets????

Thanks for the messages sent. Thus far nobody, including the tourism offices or the equestrian association has been able to help.

Apparently I will have to get to Cordoba and hope that I can find some tickets.

4. Re: Equestrian show tickets????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 July 2015, 05:16