We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cathedral Night Visit Tickets???

Which Cordoba hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Midland, Michigan
Level Contributor
832 posts
170 reviews
Save Topic
Cathedral Night Visit Tickets???

I have been trying to buy a couple of entrances to the Cathedral for a night visit. My stay in Cordoba will be on September 19,20,21.

The Cathedral's website lists night visiting times for September, it also has a link to purchase tickets on-line. However, September does not appear in the link. I have tried to contact the Cathedral by email without results.

Does anyone knows how to buy those tickets, other than actually being in Cordoba?. The website mentions that is possible to buy them by phone, but only for large groups.

ati
cordoba, spain
Level Contributor
3,154 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cathedral Night Visit Tickets???

I have had exactly the same problem. However, it seems that September tickets are available here:

elcorteingles.es/entradas/monumentos/entrada…

Click on 'Comprar' and then choose September's calendar.

Midland, Michigan
Level Contributor
832 posts
170 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cathedral Night Visit Tickets???

Ati;

It just happened that yesterday, the entrances for September came available, I had been looking at the Corte Ingles website for weeks, However, I am afraid I will have problems buying on-line. Apparently many Spanish websites do not identify transactions with Credit Cards issued outside the country. The same has occurred to me buying RENFE and ALSA tickets.

Do you know if there is another way to buy tickets to the equestrian show. The website says all entrances are sold for September 19, 20, 21. However, it has been like that for months and months. I have the impression the entrances are not really sold, but somehow they are being "retained" for some purpose.

Midland, Michigan
Level Contributor
832 posts
170 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cathedral Night Visit Tickets???

Well, I want to tell you that I have just bought my entrances by phone through the Corte Ingles' services. There were no problems at all.

I wish I could do the same for other tickets throughout Spain.

4. Re: Cathedral Night Visit Tickets???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 August 2015, 05:17