We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding Venue Near Conil and Vejer

London, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Wedding Venue Near Conil and Vejer

Hi there

My fiancee and I are planning our wedding in Spain and are looking for the perfect venue for the ceremony and reception.

Ideally we would like somewhere in or around Vejer or Conil that can accommodate around 100 people.

If anyone has any suggestions at all they would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Province of Cadiz...
Level Contributor
29 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wedding Venue Near Conil and Vejer

Have you considered el jardin de la califa in Vejer? It is the perfect venue for a wedding reception, and the owner James is British (wish makes things a little easier). It is also a lovely place for the bride and groom to stay. As a matter of fact we are spending new years eve there tonight!

Spain
Level Contributor
75 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wedding Venue Near Conil and Vejer

The garden at El Califa would be great, provided you can have it just for you. Otherwise,there are some great private venues which are used by local families for weddings (people here tend to have big weddings) so no shortage of venues. You need to check into what's required to get married in Spain. Some UK based couples seem to end up driving to Gibraltar to get married and then back to Vejer for the reception.

London, United...
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Wedding Venue Near Conil and Vejer

Hello... I just wondered if you ever found a venue?

My fiance and I also want to get married in exactly the same area, but are struggling to find suitable venues!

Any advice, websites etc would be GREATLY appreciated!

And, of course, good luck with your search!

Edited: 22 March 2011, 21:30
London, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wedding Venue Near Conil and Vejer

Hi there

After much research and deliberation, we have chosen Casa La Siesta, just outside Vejer.

We're still in the early stages of planning but so far Lee and Amelia, the English couple that own it, have been very helpful.

Website is here: http://www.casalasiesta.com/

We have visited quite a few other places, so if you need some more inspiration let me know.

Good luck!

Dublin, Ireland
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Wedding Venue Near Conil and Vejer

Hi , we are also planning a wedding near Vejer,so you might be the right person to give us some information on location?

I am looking forward to hear from you

Spain
Level Contributor
75 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Wedding Venue Near Conil and Vejer

There are places popping up all the time which would be wonderful wedding venues. Casa la Siesta is very special though.

Dublin, Ireland
2 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Wedding Venue Near Conil and Vejer

Any Names would be well appreciated? we are going next week so it would be nice to visit some places..

Thanks

8. Re: Wedding Venue Near Conil and Vejer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 March 2013, 09:23
Get answers to your questions about Costa de la Luz