We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Isla canela weather in October

Cambridge Uk
Level Contributor
142 posts
139 reviews
Save Topic
Isla canela weather in October

Has anyone been on this coast in October - does the wind pick up at this time of year and is it not good for lazing by the pool?

Thanks

Chinnor, United...
Level Contributor
201 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Isla canela weather in October

The wind can pick up on the beach at any time of year, I've lost count of the times people have chased their beach umbrellas as they've been blown along........................ so I wouldn't say it's 'worse' at any time of year.

I've visited during the early and later parts of the year and enjoyed good weather, I would say it can be 'fresh' sitting out in a swimsuit by the pool, but absolutely lovely in a more enclosed spot.

Montejaque, Spain
Level Contributor
1,324 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Isla canela weather in October

There can be a big difference in the weather between the 1st and 31st of October.

3. Re: Isla canela weather in October

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2013, 06:15
Get answers to your questions about Costa de la Luz