We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fishing around Cadiz

cfn
carrickfergus...
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Topic
Fishing around Cadiz

Hi there,

Can anyone recommend places on the coast, possibly in the Cadiz vicinity, where we could do a spot of fishing (from the shore)? We've flights booked to Seville in May and intend spending our time divided between the city itself and somewhere on the coast. Thanks to anyone who can point me in the right direction.

Sanlucar de...
Level Contributor
196 posts
378 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fishing around Cadiz

You can fish from almost any place on the coast, from the beach etc....but you do need a licence, if you have a UK one, sometimes that is OK.

9 times out of 10 you wouldn't be asked, but then you could be the 10th...!!

cfn
carrickfergus...
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Fishing around Cadiz

Yes ta, I'd read that re licences. I was really after specific areas and species that could be targeted?

3. Re: Fishing around Cadiz

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 February 2014, 07:15
Get answers to your questions about Cadiz