We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

package holidays to cadiz

dunfermline,scotland
2 posts
Save Topic
package holidays to cadiz

can anyone pease help,I am trying to find a holiday from a uk travel company for a package holiday to cadiz for a family of 4.

could some one please point me in the right direction.

May be someone that has booked before.

thankyou

Mercado de Abastos
Flea & Street Markets, Farmers Markets
Ermita de Santa Ana
Sacred & Religious Sites, Churches & Cathedrals
Natural Park of Cadiz Bay
Nature & Wildlife Areas
Lake Vinuela...
Level Contributor
9,535 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: package holidays to cadiz

Cadiz is not package holiday country.

However, try Magic of Spain

Mentioned in this post
Cadiz
Cadiz
Costa de la Luz, Spain
Spain
Spain
Europe
uk & espana
14 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: package holidays to cadiz

I am sure that Thomas Cook and Thomson offer package deals to the area. It is now becoming more prominent in the UK travel agents so go in to your local and have a nose through the brochures :-)

You may also like to look at booking property directly with owners as Ryanair, Clickair and many other companies fly directly to the area - this could save you some dosh so that you can spend more on enjoying yourself whilst you are there :-)

I can pm you some good sites if you wish.

uk & espana
14 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: package holidays to cadiz

hhmmm well I would pm you but am not sure how to do this via this forum.

staffs
Level Contributor
133 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: package holidays to cadiz

thomas cook do good package to chiclana de la frontera very near by. hotel valentin spa is excellent and great value

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa de la Luz
Level Contributor
22,218 posts
290 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: package holidays to cadiz

My impression is that Jerez airport (this is the closest to the coastal beaches of the southern Costa de la Luz) is served by Thomas Cook from Manchester only in the summer. As another member said, there are fewer flights to Jerez from UK except during summer when some charters do still go. And of course Ryanair from Stansted.

Good roads in the area mean that it's possible to fly to Malaga and be in say Conil or Chiclana in under 3 hours. Gibraltar airport is closer but you have to cross over the border to collect your rental car at La Linea.

FARO airport on the Algarve is well linked by excellent roads to Spain and the northern Costa de la Luz beaches. And of course Seville airport is an alternative.

Mentioned in this post
Costa de la Luz
Costa de la Luz
Andalucia, Spain
Manchester
Manchester
Greater Manchester, UK
Malaga
Malaga
Costa del Sol, Spain
Algarve
Algarve
Portugal
Spain
Spain
Europe
Cheshire, England
Level Contributor
274 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: package holidays to cadiz

Monarch start flights from Manchester to Jerez next month.

There are lots of places to stay on the Costa de la Luz. It depends what your interests are and the ages of your children. Independent travel is very rewarding and flexible. Car hire is also very reasonable in Andalucia.

Mentioned in this post
Manchester
Manchester
Greater Manchester, UK
Costa de la Luz
Costa de la Luz
Andalucia, Spain
7. Re: package holidays to cadiz

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2009, 09:21
Get answers to your questions about Chiclana de la Frontera
Recent Conversations