We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need help with apartment rental location near Malaga

California
Level Contributor
153 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Need help with apartment rental location near Malaga

Looked online at several websites suggested for apartment/villa/townhouse rental in Malaga area. I find many names of areas or towns, but not Malaga. I need help to know where Marabella, Nerja, etc. are - if convenient to train or bus transportation in Malaga when we choose to use it instead of driving some days. Help from someone who knows the area would be appreciated!

1. Re: Need help with apartment rental location near Malaga

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 January 2016, 11:00
UK
Level Contributor
101 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Need help with apartment rental location near Malaga

Marbella and Nerja are both approx 50 - 60 km from malaga in opposite directions. Both easily reached by car in 45minutes. Both nice areas but quite different to each other so plenty of research on here as to what you want will be needed to decide where to stay.

I find the coast towards Marbella the best for me as I think it is busier which I like also lots of nightlife if you want it after a day tripping.

I don't know how easily access is on public transport as I always drive.

I have previously found it very difficult to rent an apartment actually in malaga and have always used one of the resorts along the coast.

Have a great time.

Janice

La Carihuela
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Need help with apartment rental location near Malaga

I would advise looking to Torremolinos and it´s outskirts

Try www.rentals-in-spain.com

Torremolinos is about 15 minutes from Malaga and the route is served by both train and bus, easily reached.

Hope this has helped.