We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Things to do on a plane

Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Topic
Things to do on a plane

Going on Tuesday from dublin to Malaga 2hr 45m flight any ideas

Aberdeen, Scotland
Destination Expert
for Aberdeen
Level Contributor
5,609 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Things to do on a plane

Sleep! Best way I know to pass the time!

Manchester, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Things to do on a plane

do not spend 2 and a half hours saying "what was that noise ? did u hear that? is it suppose to do that?"

Torremolinos, Spain
Level Contributor
13,990 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Things to do on a plane

............especially if I am sat near you as i am liable to open the door mid flight and fling you out the door lol - i HATE flying with a passion :(

As Mgogo says, tablet, i phone, mp3 doody, in ear music just chill, relax watch some TV, listen to some tunes.... zzzzzzzzzzzzz

CB

Edited: 06 June 2013, 21:39
Olvera, Spain
Level Contributor
2,762 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Things to do on a plane

Like Heidotheroad I sleep!!! Probably because I am generally still ironing and packing well into the small hours before we get going. Every year I promise to be better prepared but it never happens.

Saludos. Lindsay

Torremolinos, Spain
Level Contributor
13,990 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Things to do on a plane

Lindsay you really must purchase non iron clothing then that way you won't have to iron before you pack and then unpack and have to iron again LOL !!

Just iron (if you want to) pack and then straight out the other side, on hangars, in wardrobe - done!!

But I am sure you love ironing anyway, some say it's very therapeutic haha!!

I have to agree with you though, what is that "packing a week before you go" all about? Pack on the night before, last minute... easy!!

CB

Edited: 06 June 2013, 23:11
Olvera, Spain
Level Contributor
2,762 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Things to do on a plane

Good evening CB

¡Odio de planchado! My mother was one of these "I love ironing" nutters.

I love it when my boys live in football tops because I shove them in the drier and they hang up straight away. And no I don't re-iron when I arrive at the house, just hang up or pop in a drawer. What I really really want (and now I am sounding like a Spice Girly) is disposable clothing.

Lindsay

Edited: 06 June 2013, 23:27
scotland
Level Contributor
11,569 posts
233 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Things to do on a plane

Its not exactly "long haul "is it , a movie ,a book or a few times in the queue for the loo should knock some time off the journey.

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Costa del Sol
Level Contributor
5,062 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Things to do on a plane

It is a shortish flight. Just relax and think of your vacation. A good book and or magazine and you are done.

I'm a frequent flyer, and I usually have to catch long haul flights (12 hours next Tuesday). Now that on the other hand is a pain. I get bored to death very often, although nowadays with the entertainment systems most planes feature even in coach it is not as bad as it used to be.

9. Re: Things to do on a plane

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 June 2014, 05:16