We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jonnys Place, Calahonda

Belfast, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Jonnys Place, Calahonda

So sad that Jonnys bar in upper calahonda has closed. Apparently this was due to a sharp increase in his rent. it will be a huge loss to the area. I hear he was thinking of opening in marbella, anyone any idea if he was successful and where he is?? him and his family are great people and his bar was the best value in calahonda, it wont be the same but I would love to pay him a visit and support him and his wife on their new start.

Kent
Level Contributor
4 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
41. Re: Jonnys Place, Calahonda

Does anyone have the phone number of Johnnys bar in Calahonda? I am trying to find someone who lives up the hill from there and that is his regular. I know it has re-opened and the owner is Scottish....forgot his name, but they must have a telephone, so can anyone help please?

newcastle
Level Contributor
30 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
42. Re: Jonnys Place, Calahonda

hi Mistyheather

i have 2 phone numbers,,, 0034 634 386 726

and 0034 693 026 259

THe new ' owners ' are Martin and Jane

Not sure who your friend is,, but he/she may have found a new local now,, as Johnneys,, is not what it was since Johnney left,,, the new owners are a bit clueless and not up to speed,,,,

I hope you are lucky in finding your friend,,, please let me know,, I may know who it is and be able to give you another contact

Barry

Kent
Level Contributor
4 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
43. Re: Jonnys Place, Calahonda

Hi.

Thankyou for leaving the numberof Johnnys Bar. I got through on the second one, (the first one went dead),

and I spoke to Martin. I hope to find out about my friend later tonight or very soon, as he comes and goes to work at sea, but uses Johnnys as he lives at the top of the hill.

Thanks again.

44. Re: Jonnys Place, Calahonda

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 June 2015, 12:15
Get answers to your questions about Calahonda
Recent Conversations
More Calahonda Topics