We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Heaven Beach Apartments

London, United...
4 posts
Save Topic
Heaven Beach Apartments

Has anyone stayed at the Heaven Beach apartments at Guadalmansa? I am trying to find out what the location is like as the address is that it's on the A7 coast road, but it's beachfront, so I'm not sure if it will be noisy. Also, is it really far away from shops/restaurants etc? Any advice appreciated. Thank you!

Erith, Kent
Destination Expert
for Mijas, Sitio de Calahonda
Level Contributor
12,521 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Heaven Beach Apartments

Not stayed at the apartments but if its near Heaven Beach bar its a lovely part of the coast. We are staying at Villacan Resort, just along the beach from Heaven and will make sure we pay another visit while we're there. We don't go in the evening as its more for the younger set but during the day its a lovely place to wile away a couple of hours

http://www.heavenbeachclub.com/

You can't hear the road from the beach, that's for sure, This link to an apartment through Holiday Lettings has a little map which might help too

holidaylettings.co.uk/rentals/estepona/110474

London, United...
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Heaven Beach Apartments

Thank you so much for posting - that's really helpful. Final question - do you think the noise of the bar would affect the apartments? I know I must sound noise paranoid but I've been caught out before on the Costa del Sol. Thank you again for taking the time to reply - very much appreciated.

Erith, Kent
Destination Expert
for Mijas, Sitio de Calahonda
Level Contributor
12,521 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Heaven Beach Apartments

You're welcome Georgia. We've only ever been there during the day so not sure about what the noise levels would be like. From the website photos looks like they have foam parties etc there so I wouldn't like to say that it wouldn't affect the apartments, but if you aren't directly beachside then you may not have a problem.

It is a little way from shops etc by the way, nearest village is Cancelada, I think (opposite where we're staying at Villacana in September) but within driving distance is a huge Carrefour - on the way to Estepona town. While you are there visit Selwo Aventura - its close by and is a fantastic safari park.

Unterengstringen...
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Heaven Beach Apartments

During winter and certainly until the end of april it is not noisy and georgeous.

It might be noisy for some nights in July/August, and on special occasions.

Who knows it exactly? WHo has stayed there in July/August??

Helena

Edited: 05 May 2013, 13:58
North Yorkshire
Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Heaven Beach Apartments

I've stayed twice at Heavens beach apartments. No traffic noise, can't imagine it ever really being noisy; it is very exclusive. The beach bar is very close but it's a lovely, well run establishment. There will be more going on in summer months but you can't have it both ways... 10 steps from beach. Heaven.

London
Level Contributor
1 post
26 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Heaven Beach Apartments

Hi,

stayed at Heaven Beach Apartments (May 2013) with 7 others in one of the penthouses and couldn't recommend anywhere better!

- although just off the A7 its right on the beach far away from the motorway so very peaceful.

- small town of Cancelada and shops with a few restaurants is a 20min walk away on the other side of the A7 (there's a footbridge).

- Puerto Banus is 10mins & 20 Euros one way; Marbella 15mins away and a bit more in Euros.

- Beach is literally 20 metres from the apartments and is pretty much a private beach!

Such a lovely place and would def go again but we hired a minibus to accommodate us all on our day trips to PB, marbs and Ronda as well as the big supermarket CarreFour just down the road towards estepona too!

Noise wasn't a problem at all day or night. The apartments are well double-glazed but I can imagine there being lots of music and dancing from heaven beach bar during jul/aug that might disturb a qiuet sunbathe during daytime hours.

On the whole, highly recommend it!

1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Heaven Beach Apartments

Fantastic location and property luxuriious superb

8. Re: Heaven Beach Apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 23 September 2013, 20:35
London, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Heaven Beach Apartments

Heaven Beach Apartments are fabulous.... here now... mid summer and still like an oasis.... beautiful spot.. perfect views... only paces from the beach and the Heaven Beach Bar is great food and great feet in the sand experience.... it is a bright, small and very exclusive complex and the swimming pool is idyllic... apartments are very luxurious and are very well equipped. Cannot hear the road at all ... occasional sounds from Heaven but not late and nearly always very harmonious...

10. Re: Heaven Beach Apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 July 2015, 05:16