We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gibralta Flights

blackwood
Level Contributor
298 posts
101 reviews
Save Topic
Gibralta Flights

Which airports fly to Gibralta from South Wales or South West?

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
15,792 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gibralta Flights

BA, Easyjet & Monarch fly to Gib from UK. From Manchester, Birmingham from March 14, Gatwick, Heathrow & Luton.

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
173 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Gibralta Flights

BA fly to Gib from Heathrow now, I did it 2 weeks ago, and also Easyjet fly from Gatwick. Not anything from Wales or South west England at the moment.

Olvera, Spain
Level Contributor
3,020 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Gibralta Flights

I know this doesn't answer your question but we can't fly into Gibraltar from Scotland either. It is a real pain because we drive north from Gibraltar into Cádiz and it is only an hour and a half to where we stay in Chiclana. Two and a half hours from Málaga to there instead as you can't fly into either Sevilla or Jerez from Scotland either. High time the airlines branched out a little to offer a variety of services to and from other parts of the UK.

Saludos. Lindsay

Edited: 29 November 2013, 10:46
Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
Level Contributor
4,894 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Gibralta Flights

i met a lady today who had to wait four hours in a queue to walk out of Gibraltar and got back to Torremolinos by midnight by strange means.

I reckon it isn't worth the risk until all is settled.

5. Re: Gibralta Flights

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 December 2014, 05:17