We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dancing Sevillanas

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Topic
Dancing Sevillanas

We have just returned from a terrific week in Estepona. What a lovely town! While we were there, the inauguration of a new Sports/Leisure complex took place on Saturday 14th June. During part of this ceremony an attempt was being made to get into The Guiness Book of Records for most couples dancing sevillanas at any one time. As we were unable to attend, does anyone know if this was achieved? (Sorry if this is not the correct place to post my query!)

Estepona, Spain
Destination Expert
for Estepona
Level Contributor
2,582 posts
569 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dancing Sevillanas

Yes indeed it was!

It's on facebook - I hope that this link works for you.

https://www.facebook.com/estepona.noticias.7…

I'm glad that you enjoyed your holiday, Esteona is certainly a lovely place to be.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Dancing Sevillanas

Many thanks Turista - Inglesa for satisfying my curiosity. Looks like a fun time was had by all! We certainly did enjoy our time in Estepona. It has been about 15 years since our last visit and we were most impressed by the changes that have been made to the town. Absolutely loved the back streets with their 'themed plant pots'. A simple idea but so effective. Can't wait to return.

Estepona, Spain
Destination Expert
for Estepona
Level Contributor
2,582 posts
569 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dancing Sevillanas

See you next year perhaps! Although October is a lovely month too . . .

:-)

4. Re: Dancing Sevillanas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 June 2015, 05:17