We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Local Tour Operators

Dublin, Dublin...
Level Contributor
9 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Local Tour Operators

Hi there,

I am heading off to Estepona with my boyfriend in two weeks times. I have searched the internet looking for local tour operators and I cannot find any! I am staying in a privately owned apartment so services like Thomas cook etc will not be available. Are there any local tour operators that organize trips to aqua land, Rhonda, Selwo Aventura etc from Estepona? It is just very difficult to get to all the places on your own! It would just be super handy if a tour operator organized a coach etc! But if there's none, we'll just get up super early and bus our way to and from. Either way, I am super excited! Estepona just looks absolutely beautiful!

Hurry up August!!

Any help appreciated!

Holly x

Estepona, Spain
Level Contributor
578 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Local Tour Operators

Hi Holly

Here are two companies that operate around Estepona. Sabinillas is a little village 9km west of Estepona

andalucia.org/en/…

andalucia.org/en/…

Good Luck

Cheers

Nigel

Estepona, Spain
Destination Expert
for Estepona
Level Contributor
2,782 posts
570 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Local Tour Operators

You don't really need an operator for going to Ronda - there are buses that can take you there with a change at San Pedro.

Aqualand is more tricky. Selwo you'll get a taxi . . .

Have a lovely time - don't forget to see the old centre!

tripadvisor.co.uk/…REVIEWS

Click above and have a look at the photos - unbelievable!

Have a GREAT holiday!

Dublin, Dublin...
Level Contributor
9 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Local Tour Operators

Thanks everyone for the tips! Aqua land is a tricky bugger alright!! Haha thank you guys :)

4. Re: Local Tour Operators

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 July 2015, 05:16