We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

malaga airport car hire

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
421 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
malaga airport car hire

hi again,

i am flying into malaga airport this thurs 9pm. i want to hire a smal car for 4days. having read many reviews on car hire can anyone suggest a reputable car hire company that i can book on line and know there will be no hidden extras on my arrivals. All the reviews (on other sites) have warned evryone to be wary of hidden extras. thank you

Benalmadena Pueblo
Level Contributor
747 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: malaga airport car hire

I usually use Helle Hollis as they are competitive, new cars, and best of all they operate a full/full tank of gas - a lot of car hire companies charge you for a full tank at ridiculous prices, and for 4 days you do not need to pay for a full tank anyway.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
421 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: malaga airport car hire

thank you. will check them out. As you are the exdpert for benaldemena perhaps you can tell me if we are better taking the coast road or the toll road from the airport to marbella. Also, at 9pm in the evening (our arrival time) will the roads be busy or quiet. thanks again

Bristol, England
Level Contributor
702 posts
555 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: malaga airport car hire

I fly to Spain and hire a car 2 or three times a year.

I always use a hire company called "allincludsivecarhire.com" - it appears to be really what they say - there are no extras and no charges when you return the car. Can't remember whether it's a full/full tank deal or not. They are just agents and you get whoever they have arrangements with at each location.

But the all inclusive deal is worth every penny as I often leave the car parked on the street in Seville for a day or so and it's amazing how often the car gets a scrape. No bother - it's all included!

Nottingham, England
Level Contributor
77 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: malaga airport car hire

Sorry I missed your deadline but if you are travelling to Malaga again try Malagacar.com. They pick you up at arrivals and take you to their depot which is about 3 minutes drive away. This company doesn't take a deposit when you book online. When we got to the airport our name wasn't on their list. Don't let that bother you. The process was speedy and we even got a free upgrade on our car. Even better when you take it back, we were leaving early in the morning, one of their people got in the driving seat of our car and drove us to the airport.

5. Re: malaga airport car hire

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2009, 12:19