We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

facilities at malaga airport

dublin
Level Contributor
215 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
facilities at malaga airport

will be travelling back from malaga mid-june......friends of us are on the ryanair flight which i think is 2 hrs before us.....we will all go to malaga airport together meaning we have a couple of hrs to kill....are there shops etc we could browse around?????...........should we check in and go through to departures lounge???

Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
Level Contributor
14,728 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: facilities at malaga airport

I'd go with them, check in as soon as you are allowed to, and come back out again - there are a couple of café-bars near the railway station. If not, then whatever you do don't go through security until you have to - everything airside is SHOCKINGLY expensive, and I mean EXPENSIVE. In euro terms as well, I'm not referring to the collapse in sterling. €1.60 for a bag of crisps anyone? I don't think so. The only thing you should by airside is a bottle of water from one of the vending machines - if you can find one with any in it.

There is a restaurant-bar near Terminal 1 check in that is less pricey, if you're leaving from T2 just walk through the passgeway on the left hand side of T2 Departure Hall.

2. Re: facilities at malaga airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 November 2009, 06:17