We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfer to Estepona

Which Malaga hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Brighton
Destination Expert
for Minorca, Brighton
Level Contributor
1,477 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Transfer to Estepona

Hi all, friend of mine due to spend a week in Estepona in around 4 weeks time has asked me to post this. He had a hire car all set for the week but a few days ago fell and broke his wrist which will be in plaster meaning he can't drive.

So what's the cheapest private transfer company out there Malaga to Estepona? He's really not a bus sort of person btw - just want the best deal as taxi prices seem a bit on the high side.

JtheD

1. Re: Transfer to Estepona

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 09 June 2009, 19:45
Scotland
Level Contributor
3,836 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transfer to Estepona

Skybus are worth checking out, but I'd guess you will not get a private transfer from the airport to Estepona for much less than 90 euros.

I'd save 70 euros and become a bus sort of person for the day!

http://www.skybusspain.com/ourservice.htm

Torremolinos, Spain
Level Contributor
13,990 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Transfer to Estepona

ROFL.. have been DYING to do that :D Sorry, my childish sense of humour coming out to play today, but i know you took it in the spirit in which it was intended. Ok, now down to serious business, the matter at hand.

I am kinda confused as to the difference between a privste transfer and a taxi. Do you mean someone that meets you at the airport with a card with your name on it and takes you to wherever you want to go? Is that not MORE expensive than a taxi?

I have to admit, other than knowing about Buses, Trains, Taxi's and Larger vehicles etc, i am kinda stumped on this.

Am hoping either you are someone else can enlighten me and increase my knowledge even further :D

Regards Jon.. woof

CB

Torremolinos, Spain
Level Contributor
13,990 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Transfer to Estepona

I would agree with Tony, i HATE buses, but to save that kind of money and back again, think of the extra fun your friend can have with €140 more in their pocket :D

CB

Brighton
Destination Expert
for Minorca, Brighton
Level Contributor
1,477 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Transfer to Estepona

Thanks to Tony and Badger ('ello mate) - just logged on and dying to know what I missed out on there RE: deleted post. If it was me it would be the bus guy every time but this bloke and his wife are getting the place in Estepona on a "corpoate" if you get my meaning - they get it free but expect transfers included.

We've found an offer from someone that used to work in Estepona but who is now unfortuntaly redundant. 80 EUR each way - take it we should bite their arm off on that. More advice appreciated.

Keep it coming people:

JtheD

6. Re: Transfer to Estepona

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 December 2009, 08:18