We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to get from the airport to the rental property

USA
Level Contributor
209 posts
Save Topic
How to get from the airport to the rental property

Can anyone please tell me how I might get to Calle Postigos 10 (rental address) from the airport and how long will it take approx? I'm trying to figure out if I can take a bus or train that will bring me to the rental property in Malaga? Any responses will be greatly appreciated. Thanks very much.

Oswestry, United...
Level Contributor
5,144 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How to get from the airport to the rental property

LorettaUSA,

Bus or train to Malaga city, (or taxi direct to property - perhaps €30).

Walk or taxi (or possibly bus to near property and walk) from train station or bus stop.

Please advise how much luggage you are carrying, how many in your party and I will qualify with reasoning.

Best wishes.

USA
Level Contributor
209 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: How to get from the airport to the rental property

Thank you Wombat. Just one person with carry on luggage.

Just a little confused as to where the bus would stop in Malaga city (hence providing the exact address). I know there is a No. 29 bus that takes you into the city for one euro I believe, but not quite sure if the route would be anywhere near the rental property. Thanks.

Oswestry, United...
Level Contributor
5,144 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How to get from the airport to the rental property

LorettaUsa,

No. 19 is the bus from the airport. Bus costs €?, but not much. This will take 40 minutes plus, depending on traffic and people and stops, as this is a metropilitan bus. Your stop, if all stopped at, is 20 something stops from the airport at Alameda Principal Sur, see here -

emtmalaga.es/portal/…

and if you miss it don't worry, as you will be back to Alameda Principal five stops later.

Google map Calle Postigos 10 and walk possibly 20 minutes from Alameda Principal (which is the thick yellow line almost directly south of the address). Take direct lines, i.e. follow right hand side of the river and turn right, or you may become lost.

You owe me one ciber beer for effort.

If you want more,ask.

Best wishes.

USA
Level Contributor
209 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: How to get from the airport to the rental property

Thanks Wombatt, that should help plenty. As for the cyber beer, consider it done! :) Are you a Malaga expert? Judging from your posts, it seems you are a Brit living in Malaga? My daughter has been in Malaga for the past year and just loves it, hence my trip to visit her. Thanks again, cyber beer coming your way. :)

Oswestry, United...
Level Contributor
5,144 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: How to get from the airport to the rental property

LorettaUSA,

I am very fond of Malaga and the vicinity inland but am only there about twice a year for a few days these years.

Best wishes.

6. Re: How to get from the airport to the rental property

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 August 2010, 05:18