We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jaen to Malaga

Which Malaga hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Vienna, Wien...
2 posts
Save Topic
Jaen to Malaga

Hi Friends,

I 'll come to Malaga in 22nd April and go to Jaen,

and for return from Jaen to Malaga on 28th April, I should come back early in the morning because my flight is at 7.00 in the morning, how could I come from Jaen to Malaga, early in the morning? e.g. at 4 or 5.00 morning.

How far is Jaen to Malaga?

Is there any bus or train in the early morning?

Thanks,

Shayan

Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
Level Contributor
14,488 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jaen to Malaga

Jaen to Málaga is 212km, you will need to stay your last night in Málaga - the first train from Málaga to the airport is at 05:30, journey time 10 minutes.

Vienna, Wien...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Jaen to Malaga

Thanks,

Shall I reserve a hostel for one night from now, or it is available anytime?

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
57,687 posts
3,576 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Jaen to Malaga

Shayan:

I would reserve one now to prevent unpleasant surprises. We are approaching the tourist season.

4. Re: Jaen to Malaga

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 April 2013, 10:24
Get answers to your questions about Malaga