This is what I could come up with after suggestions and some read up but haven't got a clear picture of the transportation. I have only 8 hours and squeezing these into my itinerary. I hope I could manage it all.
Feel free to suggest the best way or any other thing I should add or remove.
Thanks in advance! Panicking now as I am leaving tomorrow and I am not done planning yet...
The distance I got are from google map so may not entirely right
1. From the port will walk to the Plaza de la Marina tourist information centre for a better map-500m (Hoping to get on the shuttle bus as well) then walk to
2. Calle de Larios (250m) for a stroll and churros then walk to
3. Teatro Romano (600m) to take some pictures then walk to
4. Alcazaba (68m) for more pictures and absorb all the history then walk to
5. Calle Guillen Sotelo (300m) where I could take the elevator to the Castillo de Gibralfaro for more pictures and history (Is there any other way to go from Alcazaba to the Castle?)
6. El Pimpi for lunch (1.5km from the castle), can anyone tell me if I can take a bus or train there? Have not got a clue how to get to El Pimpi then walk to
7. Santa Maria de la Victoria church (1km), anyone knows how to get here from El Pimpi by bus or train? I am also a bit confused as there are two Santa Maria de la Victoria on google map, not very sure which one. Worth the travel or should I skip this?
8. Malaga Cathedral (1.3km), need help for best way to go to Malaga cathedral from Santa Maria de la Victoria, I bet I will be tired of walking by this time..then from the cathedral walk to
9. Palacio Episcopal (42m) for some pictures then walk to
10. Plaza de la Constitucion (250) for a stroll and pictures then walk to (or is there any bus or train?)
11. Puento de Santo Domingo (500m) for some pictures then walk to
12. Basilica de la Esperanza (240m) for a short prayer and pictures then walk to (is there a bus I can take?)
13. Mercado de Atarazanas (350m) for buying some fruits then walk to
14. Antigua Casa de Guardia (120m) for a glass of wine before heading back to the port
Any suggestion how should I get back to the port?
Thank you for your tips and info shared. Hugs