We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Towns Around Malaga

Which Malaga hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
142 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Towns Around Malaga

Hi Guys

i have been looking at visiting Cadiz, Seville and cordoba, i might not have time for all 3 but which would you recommend, how would I get there? and what is there to see.

C

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
56,803 posts
3,570 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Towns Around Malaga

cassim:

Cordoba is easy to do as a day trip. There is a high speed train from Malaga. Read Buying Renfe Tickets Online.

You need to spend 2 days in Seville. Take the slow train from Malaga for about 20 euros.

From Seville there is a train to Cadiz.

Oswestry, United...
Level Contributor
5,144 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Towns Around Malaga

'what is there to see' - navigate to the individual forums for those destinations and look to Top Questions, right of page.

Morelos, Mexico
Level Contributor
337 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Towns Around Malaga

Cordoba, Seville and Cadiz in that order for me!

I love the old Moorish and Jewish influences in Cordoba.

But Cadiz is of interest to those interested in naval history.

Oh dear, Seville is quite wonderful also!

ymm
New Orleans...
Level Contributor
316 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Towns Around Malaga

I don't know Cadiz at all, but a few years ago, we stayed in Cordoba and took a daytrip to Seville. Seville would be my choice among the three. Even within a leisurely daytrip, we had a chance to see the Alcazar and Cathedral, walk through the old Jewish quarter, and have a wonderful tapas lunch.

Level Contributor
59 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Towns Around Malaga

I will be in Malaga for 12 days in two weeks and will be doing Seville, Ronda, Granada and Cordova for sure and Gibraltar and Tangiers time permitting.

6. Re: Towns Around Malaga

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 February 2014, 07:15