We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

car hire return to different city?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
189 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
car hire return to different city?

does anyone know specific car hires that will allow you to rent car from malaga and return in madrid?? i'm considering driving because the train is very expensive the day i want to go - may 5th. it would be me, my husband and baby.

Torrox Costa, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torrox
Level Contributor
6,390 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: car hire return to different city?

All the top rentals will do this Hertz, Avis etc but there is a heavy premium added to the cost.

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
16,311 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: car hire return to different city?

See the broker site www.doyouspain.com too

Olvera, Spain
Level Contributor
3,053 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: car hire return to different city?

Hi Kay

I used www.doyouspain.com last year picking up in La Linea de la Conceptíon (just over the border from Gibraltar) and dropped off in Málaga. Absolutely no problems, car was arranged with EuropCar and was a nice almost new VW Golf. There was a supplement for picking up and dropping off at different locations but it was not obviously expensive.

Saludos. Lindsay

4. Re: car hire return to different city?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 March 2014, 06:17