We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

From Malaga Airport to Cadiz.

Which Malaga hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Istanbul, Turkey
2 posts
Save Topic
From Malaga Airport to Cadiz.

Hello everyone,

I ll be heading to Cadiz from Malaga Airport after flying from Istanbul.I wonder if there is a bus departing from airport or not. If I'm supposed to go to Malaga Bus Station how can i go there?

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa de la Luz
Level Contributor
19,165 posts
272 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: From Malaga Airport to Cadiz.

There are buses that leave Malaga Airport and they head west to Marbella and Estepona and some even go to Algeciras. I just looked at this web site for times of buses from airport to Algeciras and seems like they leave at 11.20 or 17.20 or 18.50 traveling on a very comfortable bus costing about €20.

But there are more regular timed buses from airport to Marbella bus station run by PORTILLO bus people and they have web site :

portillo.avanzabus.com/web/default.aspx…

Then at either Marbella bus station or Algeciras you can take a bus to Cadiz.

Of course if you want you can go directly from the airport to Malaga Maria Zambrano railway station using the railway line from the airport. Then walk over the other side of station to the bus station and take the first bus to Cadiz. The train is called CERCANIAS and is the best way to travel over to Malaga city.

Or if you prefer you can take a bus AIRPORT EXPRESS to Malaga main bus station at cost of €3 which leaves directly outside the Terminal 3 building opposite exit.

Istanbul, Turkey
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: From Malaga Airport to Cadiz.

Thank you Cadiz_Lover,

I guess i will use railway line to Maria Zambrano station.And as you said, the bus station is on the other side of railway station. This looks easier :) Because i will have heavy suitcases :)

Thanks again !

3. Re: From Malaga Airport to Cadiz.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 July 2014, 05:17