We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

don quixote language school

uk
Level Contributor
134 posts
Save Topic
don quixote language school

Hi, just wondering if anyone had studied spanish at the above and can recommend it

thanks

Erith, Kent
Destination Expert
for Mijas, Sitio de Calahonda
Level Contributor
12,536 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: don quixote language school

I'm on their mailing list from when I was thinking of learning Spanish during a holiday but not actually used them. I have got a feeling though that there were some bad reviews awhile back, so it might be worth googling them and checking out the reviews.

Yarm
Level Contributor
645 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: don quixote language school

Where are you staying ? I went to a good one in Fuengirola ( Bonavia by memory ) Really brought my Spanish on in just two weeks - keep meaning to go again.

uk
Level Contributor
134 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: don quixote language school

Thanks, I will see if i can find some reviews. I was also thinking of International House, but Don Quixote are in more convenient locations for me getting cheap flights!

Caernarfon, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: don quixote language school

Hello,

I've just spent some time at the Cervantes School in Malaga, which was very good. This is there website http://www.cervantes.to

Berlin, Germany
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: don quixote language school

Hola! ;-)

I just leave a review in Google Maps about Don Quijote School in Madrid. It was LOVELY! I don't know about Malaga, but if it's as good as my experience in MADcity ;-DD don't think and go!

6. Re: don quixote language school

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 January 2015, 07:18