We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beautiful Sunsets

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
60,080 posts
3,606 reviews
Save Topic
Beautiful Sunsets

In Malaga we have some very beautiful sunsets. My wife usually calls me to our balcony of our apartment when she sees a specially beautiful sunset.

For a visitor to see these sunsets, one must go to a high viewpoint. One viewpoint is the rooftop terrace of the Hotel Malaga Palacio, which has views of the sea and the hills behind Malaga. From my experience a cloudy day is good because it becomes a backdrop with beautiful colors. And the good thing is one can enjoy these sunsets for free!

Sometimes you can see a cruise ship leaving or coming to port, with all its lights on. This is a beautiful sight.

That is an advantage one has when one lives near the sea.

ati
cordoba, spain
Level Contributor
3,154 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beautiful Sunsets

Paradise on earth, Benny. Thanks for posting. =)

Ostrava, Czech...
Level Contributor
237 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Beautiful Sunsets

It sounds really nice. Thanks for posting.

3. Re: Beautiful Sunsets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 November 2014, 05:16