We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Does anyone have experiences with malagatransfer.co.uk?

Which Malaga hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Aarhus, Denmark
3 posts
Save Topic
Does anyone have experiences with malagatransfer.co.uk?

Me and my friends are thinking about booking a transfer from malaga airport to Estepona with malagatransfer. They want me to pay in advance, and therefore I thought it probably would be a good idea to ask if anyone else have have had any experiences with them?

Our flight lands in the middle of the night and we therefore liked the idea about a pre booked taxi, so we wouldn't have to walk around and find one in the middle of the night.

Thank you in advance for your answers :)

Erith, Kent
Destination Expert
for Mijas, Sitio de Calahonda
Level Contributor
11,968 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Does anyone have experiences with malagatransfer.co.uk?

How much are they charging you? A taxi for 4 people in the middle of the night to Estepona from Malaga Airport would be very expensive, I guess in excess of €150 (costs more at night) plus they only take a max of 4 people. You could also try transfersdelsol.co.uk or malagaminibus.co.uk, there are others on the internet if you google them.

Aarhus, Denmark
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Does anyone have experiences with malagatransfer.co.uk?

We are paying for both trips, so the charge includes both travel from the airport to our holiday destination when we arrive, and from our holiday destination to the aiport when we are going home.

All in all they want us to pay 230 eur. We are six people, that are paying for this, so I think the price is OK.

We are also not able to travel by normal taxi, but have to travel by minivan.

I'm mostly concerned about if they are legit :)

Edited: 14 April 2014, 18:25
3. Re: Does anyone have experiences with malagatransfer.co.uk?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 14 April 2014, 22:05
Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
14,888 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Does anyone have experiences with malagatransfer.co.uk?

I can certainly recommend these http://www.malagaminibus.com/ try them for a comparison quote. Pay on arrival too.

Aarhus, Denmark
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Does anyone have experiences with malagatransfer.co.uk?

Thank you, I'll try them too :)

6. Re: Does anyone have experiences with malagatransfer.co.uk?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 April 2015, 06:16