We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Malaga Airport to Ronda (after 8pm)

Saarbrucken, Germany
3 posts
Save Topic
Malaga Airport to Ronda (after 8pm)

Hi, we will be travelling to Andalusia next week. We’ll arrive at Malaga airport after 8pm (Monday) and would like to head to Ronda straight away (and not stay in Malaga for the night). I did some research, but I couldn’t find a bus leaving for Ronda after 8 pm. Does anyone know how we can get there that late?? thank you!

Oswestry, United...
Level Contributor
5,144 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Malaga Airport to Ronda (after 8pm)

Taxi - between €80 and €100 - my guess only.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa de la Luz
Level Contributor
19,938 posts
272 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Malaga Airport to Ronda (after 8pm)

I think the taxi fare will exceed €100 certainly.

You could consider taking the train to Fuengirola and staying somewhere here then taking a bus up to Ronda next day. This is Ronda tourism bus times.

turismoderonda.es/informacion/pdf/horarioaut…

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
15,218 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Malaga Airport to Ronda (after 8pm)

http://www.malagaairport.eu/taxis.php 126€ to 160€ according to the official tariff.

Saarbrucken, Germany
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Malaga Airport to Ronda (after 8pm)

Thanks! so i guess there is no cheap option to get to Ronda that late.. you suggested going to Fuengirola, are there busses that go there from Malaga Airport after 8pm or a taxi the only option?

Woking, United...
Level Contributor
6,723 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Malaga Airport to Ronda (after 8pm)

The train goes from the Airport to Fuengirola (the end of the line) - it's quick, cheap, safe and very reliable.

Here are the times: http://fuengirola-guide.com/trains.php

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
15,218 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Malaga Airport to Ronda (after 8pm)

The link in post 2 has a malaga to Ronda at 20.30

Fuengirola ro Ronda at 21.15

I assume the Fuengirola bus is the same one that leaves Malaga at 20,30 as the timings follow on along the coast.

Saarbrucken, Germany
3 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Malaga Airport to Ronda (after 8pm)

thanks a lot!!

so let's assume I take the train from the airport to Fuengirola and get there before 21:30, will I be able to catch the last bus to Ronda? Is the bus station right next to the train station?

If not, how about Malaga? Do I arrive at the same place (by train) where the bus leaves?

Do I need to call the bus company and make reservations or can I simply hop on the bus when I get there?

Also, where did you get this bus timetable from, Cadiz_lover? When i go directly on the bus company's website (portadillo), there seems to be no bus from Fuengirola to Ronda..

8. Re: Malaga Airport to Ronda (after 8pm)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 May 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Malaga