We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Malaga Airport to Molina Lario Hotel

Which Malaga hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
448 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
Malaga Airport to Molina Lario Hotel

I'll be arriving in Malaga on Monday morning around 9:00 if all goes well with the flights from Chicago. I read a report of taking the bus from the airport to the hotel. I then checked the tips on the right and it seems like it would be quite easy and cheap. Any thoughts? Normally I would take a taxi but just wondering if Airport Express Line Bus Line A would be a better bet.

Thanks to all. Can't wait to get there!

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
56,682 posts
3,568 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Malaga Airport to Molina Lario Hotel

m&m56:

Yes, take the Airport Express Bus Line A (3 euros) and get off at the Plaza de la Marina. You can just walk to your hotel from there very easily.

Malaga, Spain
Level Contributor
61 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Malaga Airport to Molina Lario Hotel

Yes Benny is correct

U.K.
Destination Expert
for Belgrade
Level Contributor
14,233 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Malaga Airport to Molina Lario Hotel

Ideal location and good choice, yep very easy access. I had a few nights here recently, second time I've stayed, it's a very good hotel at the price, excellent staff & service.

Stoofer

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
448 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Malaga Airport to Molina Lario Hotel

Thank you very much Benny and Stoofer. I appreciate your help. Stoofer, glad you liked the hotel.

U.K.
Destination Expert
for Belgrade
Level Contributor
14,233 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Malaga Airport to Molina Lario Hotel

It's one of those rare breeds that is equally enjoyed by holiday & business visitors alike without either class

of visitor affecting the other.

Have a great stay

Stoofer

6. Re: Malaga Airport to Molina Lario Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2015, 06:16