We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Direct bus from Malaga airport stopping near Villacana

Wales Uk
Level Contributor
86 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Direct bus from Malaga airport stopping near Villacana

Hello people, 2 years ago we picked up a bus stopping just outside Villacana that had originated in Estepona (I think) bound for Malaga airport. It worked fine, we didn't need to change anywhere and it was quite reasonably priced. We want to use that same service this year both from Malaga on the 24th July out to Villacana and back again on 29th July, however I can't find anything on line that mentions a direct service now, all the links I pick up (including via Malaga airport website) mention a bus service where you need to change at Marbella .... we definitely didn't need to change 2 years ago. Does anyone know what this service was and where I can find timetable info.

Many thanks

Erith, Kent
Destination Expert
for Mijas, Sitio de Calahonda
Level Contributor
12,102 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Direct bus from Malaga airport stopping near Villacana

Found a couple of links that might be helpful:

tripadvisor.co.uk/…27031372

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g187438-i333-k52…

2. Re: Direct bus from Malaga airport stopping near Villacana

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 July 2015, 06:17