We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa Hippo Feliz (San Pedro de Alcantara Area) - Kids

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
73 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Villa Hippo Feliz (San Pedro de Alcantara Area) - Kids

Hi,

My wife, my 2 year old boy and I will be in Marbella in June. We are staying at the Villa Hippo Feliz with another 2 couples, this is in the San Pedro de Alcantara area.

My question is, does anyone know of things we could do with my 2 year old boy in this area that are within reasonable walking distance from the villa? I have had a look on Google maps but cant really see any play parks etc, however this relies on Google maps being completely up to date. If nothing is within walking distance, what about a short taxi journey away?

Any help would be great with this. We will be able to entertain him with the pool and going to the beach, but he loves going to parks.

Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Marbella
Marbella
Costa del Sol, Spain
San Pedro de Alcantara
San Pedro de Alcantara
Costa del Sol, Spain
3 replies to this topic
Estepona, Spain
Level Contributor
625 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Villa Hippo Feliz (San Pedro de Alcantara Area) - Kids

Hi

This will suit the whole family . But it will need a short Taxi Ride to get there.

marbellafamilyfun.com/San-Pedro-Boulevard.ht…

David

Edited: 18 May 2018, 14:09
Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
73 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Villa Hippo Feliz (San Pedro de Alcantara Area) - Kids

Hi David,

Thank you very much for the website link. Looks like this place will be ideal for both my boy and my wife and I. Plenty of restaurants around. How is parking here, I may have use of a hire car now?

Thanks

Estepona, Spain
Level Contributor
625 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Villa Hippo Feliz (San Pedro de Alcantara Area) - Kids

Hi Colin

Parking Bays are plentifull on the Beach Side Slip Road but may be a bit difficult on the Land Side Slip road on the otherside. You will have to investigate and go around to the otherside via the roundabouts. I have not been to San Pedro for a while.

Nigel

Edited: 18 May 2018, 18:17
Mentioned in this post
Side
Side
Manavgat, Turkey
Reply to: Villa Hippo Feliz (San Pedro de Alcantara Area) - Kids
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted