We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vincci Seleccion Estrella del Mar

Hertfordshire
Level Contributor
124 posts
Save Topic
Vincci Seleccion Estrella del Mar

Can anyone tell me if this hotel is too far away from Marbella town and PB. Do not want to spend a small fortune on cabs the whole time but want to stay somewhere nice as we are celebrating out 1st wedding annivsary.

Thanks

Aberdeen, Scotland
Destination Expert
for Aberdeen
Level Contributor
6,659 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Vincci Seleccion Estrella del Mar

If it's this one you are looking at then you would need lots of buses, taxis or a hire car to get to Marbella, as the reviews state.

- tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g187439-d1160…

Malaga, Spain
Level Contributor
63,733 posts
3,726 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Vincci Seleccion Estrella del Mar

daisy:

I have seen the hotel and you need a rental car if you want to stay there. Buses are not frequent to downtown.

Good hotels downtown are the El Fuerte and the Melia Don Pepe, both on the beach.

London
Level Contributor
472 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Vincci Seleccion Estrella del Mar

I must say Daisy, the Estrella del Mar looks fabulous! But if you really want to be nearer PB, what about The Marbella Club on the Golden Mile? Its very plush and romantic. I haven't actually stayed the night at MC (although I'd love to!) but often go to their wonderful Sunday Lunch Buffets by the swimming pool at their beach club. Now normally I'm not that keen on buffets as they can turn into a bit of bun fight and the food can look untidy after a while, but this one's really fabulous, with simply everything you could possibly want to eat and with a little band playing Samba tunes whilst you have your lunch. Take a look at reviews and visitor photographs here on Tripadvisor for up to date information.

4. Re: Vincci Seleccion Estrella del Mar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 February 2014, 05:16