We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Struggling with marbella hotel locations,town centre marina?

Which Marbella hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
J R
Stavanger, Norway
Level Contributor
49 posts
Save Topic
Struggling with marbella hotel locations,town centre marina?

looking for a nice hotel for two adults late 20's, in Marbella near the towncentre/beach/marina/restraunts etc. Perhaps thats not possible but I think you know what I mean. Not having any luck so far many hotel are listed as Marbella but are miles away. Very frustrating. Something modern and clean or classic style. Any ideas would be great.

Erith, Kent
Destination Expert
for Mijas, Sitio de Calahonda
Level Contributor
11,844 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Struggling with marbella hotel locations,town centre marina?

Have a look in the reviews section by clicking on the green tab at the top of the forum, there are lots of hotels listed there, one to look at would be the El Faro (I know that's in the town).

Aberdeen, Scotland
Destination Expert
for Aberdeen
Level Contributor
5,726 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Struggling with marbella hotel locations,town centre marina?

El Faro, Fuerte, Aparhotel Puerta Azul, Lima, Melia Don Pepe, Don Alfredo, La Villa Marbella.

Look at map view on booking.com. Pinpoint the Don Pepe at one end of the paseo (prom), Fuerte at the other end, and make a triangle with the Villa Marbella at the top, in the old town. Any hotel in that triangle is bang on for town centre, beach, restaurants, etc.

County Dublin...
Level Contributor
25,120 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Struggling with marbella hotel locations,town centre marina?

This one has stood the test of time.

www.hotelfinlandia.es/

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
56,682 posts
3,568 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Struggling with marbella hotel locations,town centre marina?

J R:

Good hotels in good locations are the El Fuerte and the Melia Don Pepe, both on the beach and beside the paseo maritimo.

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Costa del Sol
Level Contributor
5,103 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Struggling with marbella hotel locations,town centre marina?

I like La Villa Marbella a lot. It is located right on the historic centre of Marbella.

Be aware that it is not a hotel as such but a collection of old houses that have been fantastically restored. Customer service is awesome.

It deserves its position here on the TA Marbella hotel ranking.

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Fuengirola
Level Contributor
1,895 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Struggling with marbella hotel locations,town centre marina?

La villa marbella ..stunning But is quite full, I do like , Aparhotel Puerta Azul they are front line and Puerta de Aduares stunning princess playa, are again frontline, el rodeo in centre is quite traditional san cristobel quite basic but nice and central

Edited: 09 July 2013, 10:10
7. Re: Struggling with marbella hotel locations,town centre marina?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 July 2014, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Marbella