We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Holiday to Puerto Banus

London, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
10 reviews
Save Topic
Holiday to Puerto Banus

Hi,

I am going on holiday with a large group of friends, a mix of boys and girls, and we are staying in a villa very close to Puertos Banus. We aren't huge clubbing people but will probably want to go out a few nights to check out the nightlife. I have 2 questions really:

1) I've heard it's very expensive there, is this true? When I say expensive I mean is it a lot more than what you'd pay usually for clubs and drinks, or just a little more?

2) Are they very strict on age and alcohol? A couple of my friends will be 17, the rest are all 18.

Please get back to me it'd be really helpful, thanks :)

Level Contributor
44 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Holiday to Puerto Banus

Hi,yes it can be quite pricey,checkout www.lovebanus.com/puerto-banus/nightlife if u are going to be near Puerto Banus then Marbella is a short taxi ride away and if there is a group of u going it won't be much in a taxi to go to Marbella at all,a few euros each Marbella itself is a lot cheaper that Puerto Banus,but check that site out,that should give u an idea,I fly out there next week,can't wait :) hope that helps. Oh and u shouldn't have any problems at all regarding ur friends at 17 18.

Edited: 07 November 2013, 16:21
Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
62,618 posts
3,724 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Holiday to Puerto Banus

Jules:

Bars and clubs may ask for id for someone who looks young because if an inspector comes, the fine for the bar or club can be very high.

Scotland
Level Contributor
129 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Holiday to Puerto Banus

We found each year we went it got pricier. Just have a few drinks in then head out 10pm ish. It's a great place worth the money but just don't get fancy drinks

Aberdeen, Scotland
Destination Expert
for Aberdeen
Level Contributor
6,478 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Holiday to Puerto Banus

Just be careful what you do - drinks can be reasonable - ish but dome party nights would bankrupt you!

http://www.salabeach.com/downloads/wine.pdf

www.salabeach.com/downloads/beds-summer.pdf

5. Re: Holiday to Puerto Banus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 January 2015, 05:17