We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help with finding some where to stay

Ireland
Level Contributor
394 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Help with finding some where to stay

Hello,

Can you please recommend suitable apartments/hotels for myself and my partner near the sea in Marbella please.We are in our late 20's & would be looking for something quite and comfortable!

We are travelling at the beginning of September so even though t is a bit away I want to start looking now so we know what prices to expect.

Thanks in advance,

County Dublin...
Level Contributor
27,760 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Help with finding some where to stay

This one might fit the bill.

www.puertoazul.net/en

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
61,284 posts
3,655 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help with finding some where to stay

http://www.skolmarbellaapartments.com/

Aberdeen, Scotland
Destination Expert
for Aberdeen
Level Contributor
6,236 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help with finding some where to stay

Skol and Puerta Azul in previous posts are good suggestions, next door to each other in a brilliant location on the sea, and both moderately priced.

Ireland
Level Contributor
394 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Help with finding some where to stay

The Skol apartments seem to be very good value. Are they all privately owned or how are they run? I can't seem to find much information online or on their website.

Aberdeen, Scotland
Destination Expert
for Aberdeen
Level Contributor
6,236 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Help with finding some where to stay

Many are privately owned with some being used as holiday lets and some being lived in year round. Som are let through a company called LInglyn Travel.

Ireland
Level Contributor
394 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Help with finding some where to stay

Thanks! I have just come across a website called Lets Go Marbella. Prices seem very good.

Has anybody heard of them??

Here is the website. letsgomarbella.com/ref20-luxury-garden-apart…

7. Re: Help with finding some where to stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 March 2015, 04:16