We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hen Party Easter Weekend

London, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
Save Topic
Hen Party Easter Weekend

Hello

I am attending a hen do in Marbella Easter weekend - does anyone know of a good beach club that will be open? I know it's not the high season for it but was thinking that one or two might be open? Also any advice on nightlife would be greatly appreciated

Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
Level Contributor
14,728 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hen Party Easter Weekend

Too early for the beach clubs I'm afraid, nothing before May. You will find some nightlife going on in Puerto Banús. Watch your belongings.

Berkshire
Level Contributor
20 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hen Party Easter Weekend

Hi, I'm off there the same time, although Ocean Club will be open, it's not likely to kick off seriously until beginning of May. Try Sisu Hotel for the pool party on fri 18th. Aqwa Mist club, Sleek Nightclub (part of Sisu), Pangea (opens weds 16th april) will be good before heading off to any other club. Just about sorted everything b4 flying out on thurs. cant wait

3. Re: Hen Party Easter Weekend

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 April 2015, 07:16