We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marbella Golf Courses

Which Marbella hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
25 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Marbella Golf Courses

Hi,

I know this is a wide topic as there are so many golf courses in the surrounding area...

Which courses do people recommend for a 15 - 28 handicap group of golfers. We have a vehicle and are willing to travel.

We are staying in the Las Chapas area.

Price range around 150 euros for 2 people and a buggy is a good guide. Is there a website which has offers available?

what time is best to tee off?

Thanks

Andrew

Erith, Kent
Destination Expert
for Mijas, Sitio de Calahonda
Level Contributor
11,684 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Marbella Golf Courses

I see you posted a similar question last year when you started planning your holiday. I've done a search on the forums and found there are lots of posts of golf so it might be worth having a look at them as well (just in case you don't get many responses here).

Here's a link to one of the threads I found:

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g187439-i318-k62…

2. Re: Marbella Golf Courses

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 April 2015, 06:15